As an owner of a growing business, most likely, you have numerous and varied responsibilities to manage. This may leave little time and resources to understand the story your numbers are telling you. HCF’s experienced CPAs can help you translate the story of your numbers to keep moving your business forward.
Partnering with you to provide outsourced CFO services will improve the performance and understanding of your business story through:
- Increased transparency, quality and understanding of your financial data
- Budget preparation and monitoring
- Management and training of internal accounting staff
- Cash Management
- Increased controls to decrease theft and embezzlement
- Tax Savings Strategies
- Profitability and Trend Analysis
- Improved decision making with a professional consultant
- Increased understanding of your business plan
- Professional financial liaison in discussions and negotiations with bankers, attorneys, vendors, etc.
- Development of your business’s accounting and collection policies and procedures
- Merger and acquisition assistance
A Strategic Business Plan is much more than a tool to obtain financing. If you still have all you plans and ideas locked up inside your head… preparing a strategic plan helps you clarify your company’s direction, ensures your key leaders are all “on the same page”, and keeps both management and staff focused on the tasks at hand. Collaborating with you, HCF’s business advisory professionals will develop your strategic plan and move your business forward!
Gain a clear picture of your practice's financial situation
Understand your cash flow
Improve strategic planning and decision-making for your practice
Avoid tax liability surprises
A Strategic Plan is often needed when...
- Starting a new venture, product or service
- Expanding a current organization, product or service
- Buying a new business, product or service
- Turning around a declining business
The Strategic Plan provides a blueprint, describing your company, its products, the competitive environment, management team, financial health, and business risks and allows you to..
- Identify and describe the target customer profile, features, advantages and benefits of your new venture, product or service.
- Justify that your plans are credible by fully researching the need being filled with your new venture.
- Develop marketing plans including full descriptions of targeted promotional campaigns with implementation timelines. You also get to examine market conditions, the nature of your customers, as well as your competitors, sales potential, and projected results of your promotional campaigns.
- Develop staffing plans including identifying the key players, skills, attitudes and expertise needed to build the venture.
- Develop management plans including full descriptions of management systems and timelines for implementation.
- Develop financial plans including projected startup costs, operating costs, revenue, profits, and break-even analysis for the first 3 to 5 years. Projected financial plans allow you to effectively predict upcoming problems, or prevent them. In other words, the perspective gained through your Strategic Business Plan can make a significant contribution to your company’s success, and help you get the funding you require. In fact, most lending institutions and private investors will not even talk to you without a solid financial plan.
- Identify building and equipment needs including vendors and cost estimates.
- Formulate company milestones including timelines for upcoming products and services in development.
See Plans & Pricing