COLLABORATE. INTEGRATE. THRIVE.
Holdsworth Chadd Fuller CPAs have been providing full-service accounting services to dental offices across the U.S. for more than a decade. This experience has helped us understand the business of dentistry, helping us to become the preferred Dental CPA firm of Arizona and beyond.
Our insights into the unique accounting needs of dental offices have given us the foresight to develop an Integrated Dental Accounting Platform, referred to as IDAP. Our Accounting Professionals collaborated with dentists to develop IDAP, which incorporates leading edge technology, to improve dental offices’ efficiency, internal controls, and financial stability. Additionally, your practice can rest assured our dental CPAs receive continuing education on an on-going basis to ensure we are knowledgeable on the most recent tax law changes that may affect you and your dental business. Let our experienced dental accounting professionals lift your burden!
As a Dental CPA firm, HCF's philosophy is that dentists using a traditional accounting system face many challenges which can be addressed with our state-of-the-art integrated dental accounting system. We aim to help dentists and their practices thrive by saving you and your staff valuable time and providing expert Arizona Dental CPA knowledge to improve understanding and financial control of the dental practice. As your dental accounting partner and trusted advisor, we are committed to collaborating with you!
HCF's integrated dental accounting system incorporates dentists’ accounting needs from start to finish. Our accounting services include:
Benefits of working with a Dental CPA firm:
- Providing an accurate and real-time integrated accounting system
- Lifting your burden and saving you time
- Improving internal controls
- Ensuring you have a thorough understanding and control of your dental office’s real-time financials
- Maximizing profitability
- Empowering you to make timely and informed decisions
- Enhancing peace of mind!
- Insufficient time for both patient care and bookkeeping
- Lack of confidentiality of financial information
- Inaccessability to financial data
- Uncertainty whether daily collections and deposits match
- Lack of understanding of the financial health of the dental business
- Undue stress over financials
- Employee Turnover
- Lack of Business and Financial Planning
HCF has combined our dental client accounting services with leading edge, cloud-computing capabilities, which allows our dentists to work smarter, not harder.
See Plans & Pricing